| Paul Frasier,
ODAA Mission Statement
The Mission of the Oregon District Attorney is to uphold the laws and Constitution of the State of Oregon and the United States Constitution, to preserve the safety of the public, to protect the rights of crime victims, and to pursue justice for all with skill, honor and integrity.
2014 Board Officers & Directors
- Paul Frasier, President
- Bob Hermann, 1st Vice President
- Daina Vitolins, 2nd Vice President
- Rick Wesenberg, Secretary/Treasurer
- Matt Shirtcliff, Director
- Rod Underhill, Director
- Stephen Campbell, Director
- Timothy Colahan, Immediate Past President
The ODAA Board meets the second Friday of each month unless otherwise notified at the Criminal Justice Division, 610 Hawthorne Avenue, SE, Salem, OR. The meetings start at 12:00 p.m.
New ODAA Executive Director - Welcome aboard to ODAA’s Executive Director, Doug Harcleroad. If he looks familiar to you, you might have known him as the long-time Lane County District Attorney. . . more