Rick Wesenberg, ODAA President
ODAA Mission Statement
The Mission of the Oregon District Attorney is to uphold the laws and Constitution of the State of Oregon and the United States Constitution, to preserve the safety of the public, to protect the rights of crime victims, and to pursue justice for all with skill, honor and integrity.
2017 Board of Directors
- President: Rick Wesenberg, Douglas County DA
- 1st Vice President: Matt Shirtcliff, Baker County DA
- 2nd Vice President: Rod Underhill, Multnomah County DA
- Secretary/Treasurer: Beth Heckert, Jackson County DA
- Director: Doug Marteeny, Linn County DA
- Director: Patricia Perlow, Lane County DA
- Director, John Haroldson, Benton County DA
- Immediate Past President: Daina Vitolins, Crook County DA
The ODAA Board meets the second Friday of each month. Contact the ODAA Coordinator for current meeting locations. The meetings start at 12:00 p.m.