Matt Shirtcliff, ODAA President
ODAA Mission Statement
The Mission of the Oregon District Attorney is to uphold the laws and Constitution of the State of Oregon and the United States Constitution, to preserve the safety of the public, to protect the rights of crime victims, and to pursue justice for all with skill, honor and integrity.
2017 Board of Directors
- President: Matt Shirtcliff
- 1st Vice President: Rod Underhill
- 2nd Vice President: Beth Heckert
- Secretary/Treasurer: Doug Marteeny
- Director: Patty Perlow
- Director: John Haroldson
- Director, Dan Primus
- Immediate Past President: Rick Wesenberg
The ODAA Board meets the second Friday of each month. Contact the ODAA Coordinator for current meeting locations. The meetings start at 12:00 p.m.